Before the descent into winter (which already began with the freak snow storm in October!), the Tufts Traveler Staff wanted to highlight our favorite and best ideas for fall frolics. Enjoy!
– visit a corn maze
– take a trip to Salem, MA
– go apple picking!
– visit a pumpkin patch
– find your inner Thoreau at Walden Pond
– take a hike or have a picnic at the Middlesex Fells
– utilize Tufts’ own Loj and explore New Hampshire
– hang out on the Quad, ideally with some hot cider
– catch the view out the back side of Wren or Dowling
– meander along the Charles River